Best sofa very uncomfortable, after 3 trips from Bill Cox Furniture, still not satisfied!

Like a few others on here, we bought a power reclining sofa and rocker recliner loveseat...all Best furniture brand.The sofa, especially, has never been comfortable and the cushion is sinking and leaning to one side.

Feels like I am sitting on a board after a few minutes. I have been in constant contact with them and am very disappointed with their response. They did send someone to replace the whole seat bottom and just replaced the foam in the seat...nothing has changed. I have never had a sofa so uncomfortable!

And to think we paid over $2500 at the time of purchase makes me sick. I could have found a much more comfy sofa than this for less money I'm sure!

I think we are going to have to accept the fact that there is nothing else we can do but to live with it!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor quality and poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Reclining Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #625367

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bill Cox Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 28, 2015 #1000693

That doesn't speak very well for the company, I'm afraid. There's a small mom & pop place called Pease Furniture at the corner of Martin Mill Pike and Old Knoxville Highway that has been there all my life. I purchased a Jetton sofa from them some years back, and got it home and hated it. I went back and told them, and they were very nice about it. We made an agreement that as long as I picked something else out in their store, they would take that one back. I got another Jetton sofa and have been extremely happy with it ever since. I was so thankful that they worked with me, and I still have the sofa after all these years.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bill Cox Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bill Cox Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about