Maryville, Tennessee
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Like a few others on here, we bought a power reclining sofa and rocker recliner loveseat...all Best furniture brand.The sofa, especially, has never been comfortable and the cushion is sinking and leaning to one side.

Feels like I am sitting on a board after a few minutes. I have been in constant contact with them and am very disappointed with their response. They did send someone to replace the whole seat bottom and just replaced the foam in the seat...nothing has changed. I have never had a sofa so uncomfortable!

And to think we paid over $2500 at the time of purchase makes me sick. I could have found a much more comfy sofa than this for less money I'm sure!

I think we are going to have to accept the fact that there is nothing else we can do but to live with it!

Reason of review: Poor quality and poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Bill Cox Furniture?

Comments

That doesn't speak very well for the company, I'm afraid.There's a small mom & pop place called Pease Furniture at the corner of Martin Mill Pike and Old Knoxville Highway that has been there all my life.

I purchased a Jetton sofa from them some years back, and got it home and hated it. I went back and told them, and they were very nice about it. We made an agreement that as long as I picked something else out in their store, they would take that one back.

I got another Jetton sofa and have been extremely happy with it ever since.I was so thankful that they worked with me, and I still have the sofa after all these years.