Best sofa very uncomfortable, after 3 trips from Bill Cox Furniture, still not satisfied!
Like a few others on here, we bought a power reclining sofa and rocker recliner loveseat...all Best furniture brand.The sofa, especially, has never been comfortable and the cushion is sinking and leaning to one side.
Feels like I am sitting on a board after a few minutes. I have been in constant contact with them and am very disappointed with their response. They did send someone to replace the whole seat bottom and just replaced the foam in the seat...nothing has changed. I have never had a sofa so uncomfortable!
And to think we paid over $2500 at the time of purchase makes me sick. I could have found a much more comfy sofa than this for less money I'm sure!
I think we are going to have to accept the fact that there is nothing else we can do but to live with it!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor quality and poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Reclining Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "me my wife and my two kids ate at Ryans last Saturday 11/8/20014 the corn bread was burned the rice is very hard I pay for me my wife and..."
- "Ordered ladies halloween type costume for a party 3 weeks before event. HOWEVER, item received Was NOT the pictured item !!! TOTALLY different. Same fabric but design..."
- "Hires/brokers you off of craigslist. Gives you a list of items to buy and a company gas card then sends you on your way. Your only contact is..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."